1. WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are text files that the sites visited by users send to their internet browsers, where they are stored to be sent back to the same sites on following visits. Almost all web browsers are
set to automatically accept cookies. They are used for different purposes, having different characteristics, and they can be used both by the owner of the site you are visiting, and by third parties. Below all the information on the cookies installed while this site is displayed, along with the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
2. INSTALLATION OF COOKIES AND THEIR CHARACTERISTICS
Cookies can be installed:
- directly from the owner and / or manager of the website;
- by managers unrelated to the website visited by the user. Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the manager himself. In that case on the sites web of the respective managers you will find their privacy policies. This website can use, also in combination of the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and of opinions issued in Europe by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
2.1 COOKIES FOR WHICH CONSENT IS NOT REQUIRED
Consent is not required for the following cookies:
Technicians. Technical cookies, used to authenticate, to use multimedia content or to allow the choice of the navigation language or for mere statistical surveys on access to the site, not require consent, therefore they are automatically installed following access to the site and can be:
- Session cookies, which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and they are deleted when the browser is closed, they are strictly limited to the transmission of identifiers of session necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the use of others IT techniques potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of users’ browsing.
- Persistent Cookies, they remain stored on your computer’s hard drive until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors accessing the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set the browser on their computer so that accept / reject all cookies or display a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. However the user can change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently), by setting the highest protection level.
2.2 COOKIES FOR WHICH CONSENT IS REQUIRED
- Not technical. Their use on users’ terminals is prohibited if they have not been before adequately informed and have not given valid consent in this regard according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are grouped according to the functions they perform in:
- Analitycs, are the cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, content downloaded, types of interactions performed, etc.).
- Widgets, all those graphic components of a user interface are into this category, which aims to facilitate the user in interacting with the program itself. For example cookies from Facebook, google +, twitter are widgets.
- Advertising, this category includes cookies used to advertise within of a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
- Web beacons, this category includes snippets of code that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Websites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and personalization of advertising and content.
3. COOKIES PRESENT ON OUR SITE
On our website there are:
- TECHNICAL COOKIES necessary to guarantee navigability and to acquire or have acquired statistical information in aggregate form relating to your navigation on our site (for which it is not consent required) THIRD PARTY COOKIES connected to the services provided by Google Analytics that allow the Data
Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of the User behavior (they require consent) Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, fill in reports and share them with other developed services; it may use the Personal Data for contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the information available at following link https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
At the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl= it is also made available by Google the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics.
4. HOW TO EXPRESS CONSENT TO THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
In addition to what is indicated, the User can manage preferences relating to Cookies directly within your browser and prevent (for example) that third parties can install it. Through the preferences of the browser, it is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which it may come saved the
consent to the installation of Cookies by this site. The User can find information on how manage cookies with some of the most popular browsers, for example at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
is IRIS GREEN S.R.L – Via Frediani, 34 – 59100 PRATO (Italy) – email@example.com